• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is the users sole responsibility to verify the accuracy and validity of any information, products or services available through this website.
• This website contains material which is owned by and or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction or any use of the content without prior express written permission is prohibited by law and violate the copyright notice and other terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California, United States.
Any person who visits this site is considered to be a site user and hereinafter will be referred to as “User” and such Users agree to the following, hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”. The current and or future website services available via our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and any Debt Free Students Center applications made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of Debt Free Students Center and at its discretion, Debt Free Students Center may, with or without notice offer additional web site Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. Debt Free Students Center does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. Users acknowledge, accept and agree that Debt Free Students Center shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services. Furthermore, the User understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such Debt Free Students Center has no responsibility, liability or obligation to perform or for the timeliness, failures to perform or deliver services, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings and any claim to damages directly or indirectly related to the above outlines of service or functions.
Upon registration or by filling out your name, your email and your phone number on the “Get Started” page you hereby acknowledge that by using www.debtfreestudents.us you agree to allow Debt Free Students Center to send you electronic communications, which includes, but is not limited to, emails, instant messages/SMS messages, phone calls and the transmission of files which may include photos, documents or other required or requested material and by such agreement you will be causing communications to be sent through our computer network. Therefore, through your continued use, and acknowledging with this policy you are agreeing to such communications
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology, and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (source), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (source). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you: 1 a) are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (source) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations; 1 b) agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our Network Services to any export-prohibited country; 1 c) agree not to use our website Network Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and 1 d) agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
All Users herein agree to insure and hold Debt Free Students Center our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party, which may arise from any content a user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of www.debtfreestudents.us Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any private, personal, commercial or any other reason, any part of or access to sites.
Debt Free Students Center shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that Debt Free Students Center shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
There may be links to outside website available on our website and/or resources. Debt Free Students Center shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss which may result from, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.